Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 23, 2010

Framed Greetings in Threes!

If you were at CHA and I was working, then quite likely, I sold you a Framed Greetings Die-namics and coordinating stamp set.

I do truly think it is a "must have" for any cardmaker. I joke that I call it my Marriage Saver Stamp Set. Here's why..

You're leaving for a birthday party, but you have one thing left to do... crank out a quick card. How many times has that happened to you. And you get "the look" when you say you need to just crank out a card....

So today I have three quick cards to share with Framed Gretings - paired with some of my favorite Die-namics and fun accessories for some cards that you can create quickly, without a of hassle, but still have lots of finished details. Together, I think they make a beautiful set...

This first card, uses the Framed Greetings solid border, a bit of luscious Chocolate Satin trim, and two green buttons (actually sewn in place, those suckers aren't going anywhere....)

I've paired it with the Jumbo Scallops Die-namics and a bit of coffee colored felt.



















My second card today uses the faux stitched border from the set and a length of the Creme Cotton Ribbon from MFT.

Hooray, I got to squeeze in my favorite, ledger paper into this one!



















The third card, uses the negative space created by cutting out the die - the sentiment is stamped on a piece of cardstock that sits just under that.

I love the dimensional effect using it as a frame this way!

I've used a bit of the thinner width of the Creme Cotton ribbon and the dotted border.

I also added the Open Scallop Die-namic here for a quick accent with some Kraft paper.








I love that all three cards coordinate, but they aren't carbon copies of eachother for a nice little variety. I just love being able to sit down with all of my goodies from My Favorite Things and seeing how they come together. This stamp set, and the Die-namics make it soooo easy. Thanks for stopping by today!

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jackie Pedro said...

Aha! The "LOOK"! Get it every time! hehe!

Your cards are just beautiful!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Love this set of cards! Great die cut! :)

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhh, yes, I know THAT look...lol!

Love Love LOVE these cards, Joanne! Absolutely STUNNING!

Gunilla/Nilla said...

Beautiful as always♥!!

Karen McAlpine said...

These are just such sweet cards. I love all the papers and that die is to die for...LOL

Jessie/knightrone said...

What a gorgeous set of cards, you rock!!

Kim said...

Those are AWESOME Jo!

Beate said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous!
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Yup, I am copying those!! Thanks love!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

These are fabulous! I love all the PP - which company are these from ? You are really good at enabling me to buy paper :>)

Amy Kolling said...

Yep, that "look" is something I get in my house too! You made these cards look soo easy and pretty! Love all the mixy matchy papers you used!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover