Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 22, 2010

So Thankful


Thank goodness for the Sweet Sunday Sketch. I had a thank you card to make this week, and seriously, such a long to do list, that I had no business carding.

Sketch to the rescue. New papers played with, thank you card created, and card came together so fast that I still made enormous progress against my monster sized to-do list!

Patterned papers are my new love, Echo Park Walk in the Park papers. Adorable. I've used MFT's Thanks a Bunch as well as the Die-namics Flower and Leaf Trio, with a quick bit of Die-namic Open Scallop Border trim.

Now, giant to-do list is beckoning me, but please go visit all the girls on the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team to see what they've cooked up for you:

Karen Giron
Jennifer Tapler
Karen Motz
Laura Fredrickson
Lynn Put
Sarah-Jane Kale'
Vicki Burdick

And please be sure to go leave a sweet hello for Nancy Reilly. She's not stamping with us for a bit while she helps take care of her daughter Allie, but we know she's love to see you!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover