Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 4, 2010

MFT August Shop Hop!

Hello and welcome to this month's MFT Shop Hop! I hope you've loved this week of MFT Previews - there are so many fun new sets available and the new Die-namics too - swoon!!

If you've just tripped on over here, then you'll want to start up at Kim's Blog so that you don't miss any of the stops on the hop. If you've just come here by way of the oh-so-fabulous Jody, then you're in the right place!

Meet "Emma with her Backpack" is this perfect for back to school or what?

Her little skirt is paper pieced with a bit of argyle paper, and I've used that same paper with my Framed Greetings Die-namic for a little border treatment. (love that die for this!)

I added an MFT Adornment to her hair for a little bling. All I can say is that I hope you'll forgive me my current obsession with ledger paper, I love that it makes adding a sentiment so easy..... I can't get enough of it lately. I was going with making the front panel look like a bookmark with the little tab pull and all.

And, you eagle eyes will spy that I've also used the Small Scallop Die-namic on my card on the base layer. I love that even with a panel on top of it, you can spy the tiny scallops, a big old scallop would have been lost on this card.

Thanks for stopping by on tonight's hop, you'll see all the latest additions HERE in the MFT Store.

Now, next stop on tonight's HOP is Lisa! I just know that she'll have something over the top amazing to share with you tonight. I'll RACE you there!

27 Comments    Post a Comment:

Barbara said...

So adorable, Joanne! Love that border idea--how smart of you!

StampOwl said...

super cute Joanne

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh She is SWEET!!

g said...

i can't stand the cuteness LOL! she is adorable and i love the borders you made!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

I simply love this Joanne! Emma is in my shopping cart and I can't wait for her to arrive! Beautifully done! :D

Dawn said...

Emma is just so sweet! Beautiful card!

Rhonda said...

Oh so sweet. She is a cutie.

Sue D said...

Very cute card--love the ledger paper.

Katie Skiff said...

Super cute!! I love the papers you used!!

Amy Kolling said...

LOve the mini scallop die you used here!

Kelli Hull said...

such a sweet and fun card!!!! Ledger paper is GREAT fun and I am thinking so is the way you use the dienamic frame!!!!

fairie said...

Simple and Sweet.

Melody said...

Really sweet! Love the layout!

dclouser said...

LOVE this card! Perfection in every way.

Lisa H. said...

what a great card! love those papers, just got my hands on some of it! too cute!

Megan said...

So sweet. I love the papers you used! I need to paper piece more! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Anonymous said...

Darling Jo!

Tracey said...

Fantastic!! I love your mix of papers!

Jodi Collins said...

I just love this Joanne! She was the first thing in my cart!!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute!!! Fun DP & border!!!

jenni

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable!! Emma is looking all set to return to school!

Ida said...

Super fun and super cute! Love all the special details you added.

Sherrie said...

Love how you colored Emma with the same muted distressed tones as the paper you chose....perfect!

Erin Smetak said...

What a cute card! I just love the colors you used, and you're such an expert at coloring! Seriously!!! Awesome card!!!

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Joanne! Keep using that paper, you are rockin' it!

Janna said...

How sweet!!! The striped paper almost makes it look like lockers behind her! So, so cute and I just adore your layouts they are always amazing!

Hugs1
janna

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute Joanne!! Love it!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover