Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 6, 2010

My Balloon - Happy Birthday

Good morning and happy Friday everyone! This morning I've got an interview for a daycare client for for the fall - please cross your fingers for me, and then we're taking the boys off to the city for the day!

We're going to the Children's Museum, and then headed to see Cirque du Soleil - a total surprise, they have no idea! So excited for Fun Family Day!

Today I have a little Pure Innocence: My Balloon cutie to share with you. I picked up this bright and cheery Echo Park Paper at my LSS and I thought all these vibrant colors would look great with a pop of black. I love the look!

I had a little birthday card to make for a client of mine, and I love that I can personalize them to look just like my little friends.

You'll see that I'm still on a bracket bonanza with the Framed Greetings Die-namics die. You'll see that I cut one bracked with the gingham paper and then split it in half, decorating the top and bottom elements of the square panel. I tell you, just love that die! But I think you *might* have noticed that right?

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover