Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 15, 2010

Pure Innocence on a Sweet Sunday

I'm loving today's fun sketch for the Sweet Sunday Sketch. I wouldn't have thought to add all those buttons to my panel, but that's why I leave the sketching to Karen!

I hadn't yet inked up MFT's Pure Innocence "A Bunch of Blooms" which is simply a shame, look how cute she is. I paper pieced her, which meant stamping a few extra pieces. The dress was stamped to the striped paper, and glued into place. Then I stamped again to a scrap of white cardstock, so I could add back in the arms, flowers and stems on top.

I think I warned you, I'm on a So Sophie kick again. Loving this paper from My Minds Eye. Was happy to (easily) find four buttons the same size in the right color in my button jar - hooray because really, that NEVER happens.

I used three MFT Baby Braddies for the bottom left hand corner. My only little cheat was that I added a little sentiment tab under the main panel.

Don't forget to stop by Karen's Blog to see her amazing sample, and of course, you'll want to be sure to add your sample to Karen's inLinkz - its always so fun to see what everyone else has made with the sketch!

* Jennifer Tapler
* Karen Motz
* Laura Fredrickson
* Lynn Put
* Nancy Riley - is on hiatus to care for her daughter Allie, but please stop by to leave her some love!
* Sarah-Jane Kale'
* Vicki Burdick

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SOOOO stinkin' cute girlie! I am still giddy over getting to meet you, my friend...FINALLY xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey, I haven't found any of that new MME paper yet here, love the colours of it. The card is darling girl, love softness of the PI!

Lynn Put said...

This is so sweet! Love the colors and how you dropped down the tag for the sentiment!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute Joanne!! Love it!

Karen Motz said...

This is purely sweet!!!!!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

So sweet Joanne! Love the buttons and the way you added the sentiment!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So totally adorable!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover