Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 16, 2010

Love U Honey!

I can't believe that its already the second half of August. Where has the summer gone?

My kids are back to school in two weeks, and we're working hard on maximizing every single minute of our remaining summer vacation.

Between shuttling the kids around to their activities, and preparing all the produce from our crop share at a local farm, my time to papercraft is so much more limited in the summer.

To make cute but quick project, I love mixy-matching whatever scraps I have handy and scene building is a new favorite of mine. (All these pieces were all ready on my desk...literally no hunting around.)

My hubby will be heading out on a whirlwind business trip, and I love having something special to tuck into his suitcase.

The question is, do you think he'll notice that the ribbon tab is a slider?

I've used the PJ from The Cat's Pajamas "A Beary Good Year" and dew in a little patterned belly with a chocolate pen. The little sentiment slider was stamped with Coolvetica.

You'll want to stop by Susies's blog on Tuesday - she's our hostess with the mostess this week and she's got a FUN challenge lined up. I'm sure I'll be back with a sample a little later this week!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover