Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 17, 2010

Feelin' Groovy

Today lots of girls on the MFT Design Team will have samples to share of the latest à la modes girl, but I am, a day late, and a dollar short. oops! My crazy summer schedule is getting in the way of my stampin....

So, while the rest of the team has samples of the uber cute new "time to celebrate" à la modes, I have a sample of "groovy girl" she's the cutie pie new stamp set that everyone else showed you yesterday.

I picked up this sweet Echo Park patterned paper at my LSS the other day, and I was dying to put it to use. After all, isn't it just perfect for a flower child like miss à la modes?

Her little dress is paper pieced with the yellow daisy paper, and the peace sign was pieced with the orange zig zag.

You'll recognize this fun layout from Mojo Monday. I totally love it. Oh, and how could I possibly forget, I've used the MFT Open Scallop Dienamic across the top of my card - love this layout, I wouldn't have thought to put the scallops UP there.

Be sure to stop by Kim's Blog today after 11am EST to see who's got samples using "time to celebrate"

Remember that two new à la modes are MFT's cling rubber and they will be available tonight, along with this month's VIP Kit. Speaking of VIP Kit, you'll want to stop by tonight for our VIP Hop so you can see the newest Who's That Girl, fall in love, and of course, add it to your collection!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover