Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 17, 2010

MFT's VIP Hop -

Hope you're having a blast hopping along through this month's VIP Hop for My Favorite Things. If you've just tripped into the hop, you'll want to start up at Kim's Place so that you don't miss anything along the way. You should have popped over here from Jessie's blog.

Its always fun to see what Who's That Girl is up to, and this month, she's got her head stuffed in a book. Officially, she's Well Read - such a cute stamp set title right?

I paper pieced the couch, two different patterns of throw pillows, the book cover and used a patterned paper to represent wallpaper. I also used some of that wood veneer cardstock for a wood floor.

I'm still hooked on tucking my sentiment panels on half circles, or half ovals. This is particularly handy when you've got a fun, but longish sentiment. This one, is classic. "Even big girls need bedtime stories."

I warned you, again with the My Minds Eye So Sophie paper. I'm in paper looove. Finished off with a tiny chocolate gingham bow.

Now, for all the details on tonight's release. This month's VIP Kit includes all the following for $40.75

  • Who's that Girl: Well Read
  • Wendy alphabet **exclusive - only available as part of the VIP Kit**
  • Unreleased Dienamics die!!
  • 10 yards (2 yds each of 5 colors) striped twill ribbon
  • Basic grey basics pad (white) - seriously you'll love this paper!
And, don't you dare forget that there are also two à la modes releasing this evening as well, both the Groovy Girl and Time to Celebrate. They are both cling rubber sets, and super, super cute!

Now, at long last, I'm passing you over to Julie, the next stop on tonight's hop! Happy hopping (and shopping too!)

26 Comments    Post a Comment:

Sherrie said...

You always manage to have the perfect little touches Joanne...love your hardwood floor!

Leigh OBrien said...

I knew I'd see something awesome when I got to you, Jo! Love, love, love everything about this great card!

StampOwl said...

awesome Joanne

Cindy Haffner said...

AWESOME Joanne!!

Kerry Johnson said...

Love it!! That wood veneer is TDF!!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant my friend!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Oooh... that floor! You're such a smartie! Love, love, love it, Jo! Looks just like YOU! :)

Alex Maldonado said...

OMG Joanne, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I happen to love those papers, but you made them look divine in this card!! soo delicate and stunning!!

Kelli Hull said...

super fun and soft colors Joanne! WTG makes me swoon! LOL

Anonymous said...

Fab card!!!

jennik

cal8007 said...

Love the stitching! Great addition to the card. TFS

Carmen L

Jenny said...

Too cute, love it :) :) :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

I agree w/ Sherrie! AWESOME and perfect touches-LOVE the hardwood floor and all the paper piecing!! Gorgeous, girlie!

Melody said...

Pretty papers! Love the wood floor and how you did the sentiment!

DG said...

I love how you placed the sentiment - works perfect for those long sentiments I can never seem to fit on my card lol.

Dawn Easton said...

You have this nack for mixing awesome papers and rockin' it girl! LOVE this!

Christina Fischer said...

*sigh* There's always something sweet, warm and wonderful awaiting me every time I visit here! I just love this card, Jo!

Lisa H. said...

gorgeous. love how you are doing up those sentiments. looks sooo amaizng!

Megan said...

I love how you used the wood paper! I got some from TCP and haven't decided how to use it yet. This is so pretty! I also love that paper pieced book. So cool.

Julie said...

WOW, just gorgeous Joanne! I love the way you do the sentiments on the half circles. Love the hardwood floor and the papers are gorgeous too!

Barbara said...

Beautiful as usual, Joanne! I have some of that wood paper--why didn't I think to use it? So clever!

Punkydoodle Papers said...

So precious Joanne! She's darling!

Billie A said...

wow stamp is so cool and the floor and wallpaper look awesome love the little scene you made.

Shaz said...

Love the papers! Your card is a cozy little number...Love it!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Your papers are PERFECTION!! Love this!!

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

So cute with lot's of TLC! YOU Rock!
xo, Marian

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover