Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 18, 2010

A Cuppa Mojo

I'm so in love with this week's Mojo Monday Sketch, that I just had to play it again!

I couldn't help but play along in Susie's FUN TCP Tuesday challenge to use any beverage stamp.

Now you all might be surprised that I didn't use a glass of wine (you know how I feel about 5pm wine times right?) but these So Sophie papers from My Minds Eye are still calling my name, and I thought they'd be just perfect for a little apron on sweet PJ.

You won't want to miss out on your chance to join the TCP Blog Hop - just link up your blog post to Alma's blog by Monday, August 24th. Show us your best TCP stampin, and one lucky stamper is going to win all the sets in our next release.

As long as you're stamping, you'll also want to submit your sample for this week's fun beverage challenge from Susie. You'll add your creation to Alma's blog, as well as to the Splitcoast Galleries using the keyword TCPTues123.

Happy Stamping!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn I love that bear...but I have spent so much lately on stuff, I just can't go there!! Maybe next month...but then there will be new releases from my other fave's...I think I need a second job!! LOL Adorable card girl!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover