Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 29, 2010

Simple on a Sunday

Welcome to this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. This week's sketch was designed by Nancy McKinney. And she's playing along with us this week sharing her sample.


What a crazy morning, my card was up, then I realized I used an element on there that whoops, won't be available till next month, so I removed and replaced it. Um... so much for simple? I just made my life so confusing by simply not following directions. Ugh. Is it time for Back to School or what? I'm exhausted!

I'm using the soon to be released "Clearly Sentimental About Harvest" which is part of the September Release, as well as one of the new Die-namics Dies - The perfect petal trio. The edges are great for rolling, or distressing, and they'd also be gorgeous made out of felt. Get ready to have some flower FUN!

Now, be sure that you follow directions (giggle) and be sure to swing on over to Karen Giron's Blog to see her amazing sample, and of course to link up YOUR creation this week. Each week, she uploads a card from someone who has played along - she can only link your card if you play along!

And please be sure to hop around and visit the Sweet Sunday Stampers to see all their cute samples - I always love hopping around to see how we've interpreted the same sketch!




5 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover