Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 29, 2010

Playing Dress Up with Emma

Welcome to Day Two of MFT Previews. Today I've got a sample of the latest Emma set - this time she's playing mommy with her fancy dress up jewels and mommy's shoes too. For girly girly, you can't beat this My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary Paper. I added a fully finished inside, to include the baby carriage as and a little sentiment on the inside.

I've used the fun new Notebook Edge Die-namics . You may have noticed that I'm slightly obsessed with ledger paper, so this die is going to get a WORKOUT!

As I was making this Emma card though, I realized that this baby carriage would also make just a fabulous new baby card, even for a boy. With some quick paper piecing, my Die-namics Jumbo Scallops die and some sweet blue and chocolate tones, I quickly paper pieced the carriage for a quick and cute baby boy card.

Don't forget that I have a few important notes for you:

Guest Designer Contest:

Don't forget, that the MFT Guest Designer Contest will was announced yesterday on the MFT Member Company Forum. The Guest Designer challenge is YOUR chance to win the following month's release, and join the Design Team in October Previews!

Daily Stamp Giveaways:

You might remember from last month, but Kim will be giving away TWO stamp sets every day between now and the release. Nobody knows who is holding the candy on the design team, so you *might* just want to leave a comment on all the previews today for your chance to win!

You'll find a list of all the participating designers for today on Kim's blog after 11am EST. Then, be sure to check the listing tomorrow to see who won stamp sets!

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover