Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 30, 2010

Sweet Bee

If it is Monday of MFT's Preview week, then it is time for Pure Innocence Previews.

I adore this little bee. I'm thrilled that I can finally share this card, because it is one of my samples for my upcoming stamping classes.

I added some a night time cloudy sky for my little trick-o-treater with my Die-namics Cloud Die and grey felt. And a bit of the Open Scallop Die-namic with a bit of Bo Bunny double dot paper.

Don't forget to hop on over to Kim's blog today after 11 am to see who has samples for you today. You'll want to leave comments on all the previews today for your chance to win one of two stamp sets being given away today!


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover