Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 1, 2010

Shop Hop Time!

Hope you're having a blast hopping through this month's Shop Hop to celebrate the official release of all the latest goodies from My Favorite Things. Between all the cute new stamps, and all the amazing new Die-namics dies... there is a LOT of goodness to be added to your stamping collection this month. (see if you call it a "collection" it seems so much better right?)

You should have started up at Kim's Blog - you won't want to miss a single stop tonight because these girls always bring their A game to the Shop Hop!


As a mom of two (superhero obsessed) boys, you have to know how I love this little Pure Innocence Super Boy. You could work this up for Halloween, but it also is just perfect for a card for the little hero in your life.

And thinking of all things boy-ish, I think you'll adore the newest Die-namics on the block..... if you haven't seen it just yet, take a peek at the new Star Border.

I'm sure you'll agree that it is just perfect for a quick little accent right? I often want to add a little trim, but my scallops aren't the right choice for a boy. And now, I've got stars. Yeah!!

The sentiment was tucked onto the projet with a little mini-binder clip - I'm in a schoolish mood since both my boys started school this week. I'm in awe that BOTH my kids are in school now full days. Time flies eh?

Now, its time for you to fly on over to visit Sherrie. If I know one thing, it is that her project tonight will blow you away, her work is always simply stunning. Have fun, and happy shopping!

25 Comments    Post a Comment:

StampOwl said...

super super super cute

La Chula Fashions said...

LOVE THAT STAR BORDER.. AWESOME.. TFS.. TU AMIGA KAT..

Dawn said...

I just love this card. Can't wait to get him! So cute!

Sue D said...

As the mom of 4 boys I appreciate the non-girly border die.

Nicole said...

So stinkin' cute! I love using stars for boy stuff, too.

Nancy Thomas said...

Totally and completely adorable!

Melody said...

So cute! Love the little sentiment in the corner!

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! that star border is da' bomb!!!

jennik

Anonymous said...

OMG girl, he is darling! I added him to my order! Love it!

AShu93 said...

This is really adorable! I like that star border.

Amy Kolling said...

Yep....going to my LSS to pick up that star border tomorrow! Love how you used it for a boy card!

g said...

so so adorable! i can't wait for this one to make a card for my nephew & i LOVE the star border. that little clip with the note is super cute too!

JessicaK said...

Tiny clipboard and super boy! So cute.

Unknown said...

I love it.... and he is super adorable!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Kelli Hull said...

So sweet up in the clouds!!!!!

Megan said...

So cute. That cloud paper is just perfect!

Shaz said...

WOw! I love super heroes too. I have 4 girls but we enjoy watching Batman and spider-man regularly. The binder clipped for the sentiment fabulous. It all looks great!

Christina Fischer said...

So cute!! Perfect colors and papers, and the layout is fun! :)

butterfly843 said...

What a great card!

coolnana72 said...

Cute, cute card--love the new star border Die-namic

Teresa said...

Great card. Thank you for sharing

Lisa H. said...

soooo super sweet! I love the stars with the super hero!

sockamom13 said...

cute card.

sockamom13 said...

cute card.

Raven said...

very cute! I love this star die!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover