Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 1, 2010

Shop Hop Time!

Hope you're having a blast hopping through this month's Shop Hop to celebrate the official release of all the latest goodies from My Favorite Things. Between all the cute new stamps, and all the amazing new Die-namics dies... there is a LOT of goodness to be added to your stamping collection this month. (see if you call it a "collection" it seems so much better right?)

You should have started up at Kim's Blog - you won't want to miss a single stop tonight because these girls always bring their A game to the Shop Hop!


As a mom of two (superhero obsessed) boys, you have to know how I love this little Pure Innocence Super Boy. You could work this up for Halloween, but it also is just perfect for a card for the little hero in your life.

And thinking of all things boy-ish, I think you'll adore the newest Die-namics on the block..... if you haven't seen it just yet, take a peek at the new Star Border.

I'm sure you'll agree that it is just perfect for a quick little accent right? I often want to add a little trim, but my scallops aren't the right choice for a boy. And now, I've got stars. Yeah!!

The sentiment was tucked onto the projet with a little mini-binder clip - I'm in a schoolish mood since both my boys started school this week. I'm in awe that BOTH my kids are in school now full days. Time flies eh?

Now, its time for you to fly on over to visit Sherrie. If I know one thing, it is that her project tonight will blow you away, her work is always simply stunning. Have fun, and happy shopping!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover