Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 3, 2010

Taylored Expressions Birthday Bash Blog Hop

Welcome to Taylored Expressions Second Birthday celebration! I'm so excited to be playing along with the girls today.

You should have hopped on over here from Dawn Easton's Blog - if not, please be sure to pop up on over to Taylor's Blog so that you start at the very beginning, there is a HUGE lineup of stampers with samples today and trust me you won't want to miss a minute of it!

Today we're celebrating the Second Birthday of Taylored Expressions - yeah Taylor! And of course, all the latest goodies are now available in the store HERE. The best news, is that Taylor has a few fun specials to offer as well:
  • Purchase ANY 4 full-size stamp sets and receive a free Binder Box
  • Purchase ANY 8 A la Carte stamps and receive a free set of Stamp Storage Panels
  • 4 orders will be selected at random (one each day from Friday - Monday) to win a $25 TE gift certificate.
Now how about some eye candy featuring the new Stand Out stamp set? This one totally cracks me up! You may have noticed by now that we're all working with a new set of a la Carte images with a Belated Birthday theme. (how is it that I'm a cardmaker and never have a birthday card handy - that's just sooo wrong, but true. tell me I'm not alone right?)


The companion sentiment on the inside reads "I just wanted my card to stand out from the crowd!" I love when you can finish off the inside of a card with coordinating scraps for a fully finished piece!


Now, your next stop on the hop is the amazingly talented Sandra McLean I'm always SO in awe of her coloring, I can't wait to see what she's put together for you today! See you over there!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover