Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 7, 2010

TCP Fall Release - Sneak Peeks Begin

Sneaky Peek Week

Hold onto your hats, are you ready? Because we've got a full week of The Cat's Pajamas previews lined up for you. And you are going to fall in LOVE with all the goodies that Alma has prepared for you!

Each day, you'll find at least three girls on the Cat Pack will have previews for you... who knows, maybe more? Alma will have the listing each day of who is on preview detail for you.

Today I've got a little Sheepish preview for you, and further below you can meet Little Bird

First up is easy peasy....I've paper pieced this sweet guy's scarf with a bit of polka dotted paper from Cosmo Cricket, and he's colored in lightly with a W00 and W01 marker (..he's white don'tcha know....) and in classic fashion, there are a mix of amazing sentiments to go with each stamp set this time. Lots of stitching, you know like a soft blanket....



I adore this new line of illustrations joining the Cat's Pajamas, this stamp set is titled "Little Bird" I've paper pieced the bird, as well as the little girl's outfit with bits of Togetherness from Cosmo Cricket. Now, you certainly could go halloween spooky with this set too, but I was inspired to go sweet...

Sure do hope you're ready because there are TWELVE new stamp sets being released next week - yes TWELVE! Be sure to join us on The Cat's Pajamas Member Company forum on Splitcoast for chitter chatter all this week, and also for our New Release Party on September 13th.

29 Comments    Post a Comment:

Kathy Martin said...

These cards are just so darling! :)

Nancy Thomas said...

Love both of these cards - so sweet. I especially love the paper pieced clothing.

Makalah said...

Love the scarf, and the plaid paper on top makes me think of fall flannel. :)

Andrea said...

nice and CAS-super!

Tina said...

These card are just too cute. I especially love the one with the sheep! Very creative!

Becky Carafa said...

These are both so adorable!

Cindy Major said...

I'm so in love with that cute sheep. Love the polka dot scarf, too!

Cindy :)

Lisa H. said...

I'm totally lovin' the sheep! what a cutie in the second card. very nice, Joanne. can't wait to see the rest of the release peeks.

Anonymous said...

great ewe card

SNW

Jane B. said...

Ahhh... how cute!!!

Cheryl B. said...

I love "ewe". She's definitely a set I have to have. Lots of possibiities. I know so many knitters who would love a card with this image

Leigh OBrien said...

Oh my, Joanne...these are sooo sweet. I don't know which I love more. The way that you always come up with a simple YET sooo striking card just kills me. I wanna be YOU!

Katie said...

Sooo cute! I love how you paper pieced her jacket on the second card. :)

JessicaK said...

Excellent sneak peeks! Love how you went sweet with the little girl card.

Sarah Gough said...

These are so adorable!

Linda Nicholson said...

Both of these are super cute! Makes me yearn for the cooler days of fall, especially the little sheep one!

Love all your paper choices! You really inspire me to give the ledger paper look a try!

Linda

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMgosh, you are killing me here!! LOVE these!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So sweet and so fun with all that paper piecing!

Jody Morrow said...

Those are both adorable cards! Love them. That sheep is awesome. Must have.

joanna said...

These two cards are too cute. I love the paper piecing that you did.
Thanks for sharing

Shirl said...

Amazing paper piecing work here...both cards are soo adorable! :)

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the new sentiments - so cute! i can see that sheep living very happily in my crafty space for the Christmas card crunch...

Happy Now said...

ADORABLE!!

Annheidel said...

These two cards are so cute! Love the new images.

Nina T.T. said...

Cute!! I love the simple yet so awesome layouts and DP mix on the cards! *sigh*

Jodylynn said...

Both cards are just darling, but I really love that sheep!

Mary Marsh said...

two sweet cards-my fave is the sheep card

Elise said...

These cards are both so cute!!

Unknown said...

Love the red and blue combo on the sheepish card and how you pieced the scarf to match. And of course, your bow. :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover