Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 8, 2010

Easy Peasy Christmas Card - Its a TCP Sneak Peek

Usually I go all crazy with the layers and what not, but today I've got something a little bit clean and simple to share with you. As I was working with the new TCP Cut-Ups Banner Die, I couldn't help but notice that it makes a wonderful Christmas tree - right?

The scalloped layer is cut from felt, and then the center layer is cut with My Minds Eye So Sophie houndstooth paper. The tree's trunk is just a bit of grosgrain ribbon. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. And sometimes, in the midst of a crazy week with class prep, back to school, home daycare etc, that's just how I roll.....

Don't forget that Alma will have sneak peek illustrations for you each day from now till next Monday - be sure to hop on over to see who's got previews for you today!!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover