Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 19, 2010

Come Stamp with Me!

I just wanted to post a reminder about a few of my upcoming classes for anyone that is local! You'll find all the details on THIS post on my blog - but here's a quick preview....

I've got a class next weekend at Ink About It in Westford - using one of my favorite sets - Framed Greetings. We'll be making a three pack of cards, along with envelopes and a clear box! Your card set will be ready to go for any little gifts you might need!




I'm ordering all the supplies for my next round of classes as well - two Pure Innocence cards and one a la Modes all from MFT! This is just one of the cards we'll be making.....

We'll play with Copics, paper piece, add felted Die-namic snowflakes and leave with three *adorable* cards!

Classes will be offered at Ink About It in Westford, Right at Home Scrapbooking in North Attleboro and Colorful Creations in Hyannis.

I hope to see you there!!




4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jana Weaver said...

Love these cards! if only I could get my dh to move back East I COULD come stamp with you...and how fun would THAT be??

arlene said...

Sorry I am going to miss next week, I'll be away. Loved taking a class with you, your work is terrific. I'll keep my eyes open for the next one.

Jody Morrow said...

Looks fun. Wish I lived closer so I could come. ;)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

I'm so excited Joanne! I cannot wait to meet you at RAH! Looking forward to the class in November! :D

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover