Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 6, 2010

MFT October Shop Hop

At long last, the stamps and Die-namics dies that we've been taunting you with all week, are now available in the MFT Store! And to celebrate, we're throwing a little Shop HOP - okay its not little it is HUGE!

You should have hopped on over here from Melody's Blog. Her work is so amazing, that I'm sure you'll have to take a moment to compose yourself.... her projects always take my breath away, right?

Tonight I'm happy to share a little card made with what is my very favorite set of the release. Pure Innocence: Something Special Just for You.

Its no secret, that I love a stamp set that you can use for lots of different occasions. This sweetie can be just a general birthday present, but I also love being able to glam it up to go along with a Christmas gift .

You're probably ready to tell me to stuff a sock in it, but I'm in LOVE with this paper - Tinsel and Twig from Girls Paperie. I added some Glitzy Glitter for a sparkly party crown, and paper pieced her dress and the present with lots of detail.

Remember, I'm all about paper piecing those layers correctly, so do yourself a favor, and trim out an extra arm to place on top for a finished detail.... getting all the layers correctly in your paper piecing is like putting a puzzle together, and the small details make all the difference in the end!

I stamped in the "xoxo" sentiment repeatedly for a little bit of fun, and I love all the contrast with the pop of black all throughout the project. Black matting, black ribbon, black bakers twine. Black, Kraft and Red. **love it**

Now my friends, you are in for a TREAT because the next stop on tonight's hop is Michele, her creativity is simply endless and I'm always amazed by her stunning projects! I'll race you over there!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover