Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 7, 2010

Rolled Rose Die-namic

I made this project the other day, and had really hoped to share it with you before the MFT release, but the weather, and thus the lighting, was just not cooperating!

Mercy's Sketch this week is SO fun that I knew right away I wanted to make something scrappy with all those little lines. I dug through my ginormous paper stash and settled on this fun scrap from Crate Paper - the thin strips are ledger scraps from Girls Paperie which have been zig-zag stiched and then distressed.

You see, I was simply dying to make a Die-namics Rolled Rose felted flower. It seriously takes a second, and look how sweet....

I used the Die from the Framed Greetings Die-namic and Stamp Duo as an anchoring piece with lots of distress ink all around, and added a sentiment flag with Happy Thoughts.

Happy Thoughts is this month's Triple Scoop Set - which means when you buy three full sized sets, you can add Happy Thoughts onto your order for free! And free, well, that's pretty great right!?!

13 Comments    Post a Comment:

Sarah Gough said...

Yup, that's the one. The card that MADE me buy the rolled rose die last night! It's seriously gorgeous Joanne!

Did you use fabric glue to hold it all together?

Anonymous said...

beautious!!! :) That flower die is a MUST have!! Jody has been teaching you well, you enabler, you!! :)

jennik

Lisa H. said...

gorgeous! can't wait to try this with felt. it's sooo pretty!

Anonymous said...

O M G!!! Look at that rose, it is freakin' real!! Stunning GF!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Dog gone it! Looks like I'm going to need that die.

Punkydoodle Papers said...

Joanne - How great is this? I love that rolled rose and just like Sarah, YOU made me buy it! Kim will be so pleased!

Hugs!

Vickie Z said...

Love the rose!! It's gorgeous-- that die is on its' merry little way to my house!!

Tasha said...

Oh my goodness your felt flowers is beautiful. The whole card is gorgeous. I love the beautiful paper with your rose
love tasha xx

Chris said...

the rose is gorgeous

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous Joanne!!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

WOW!!!! GORGEOUS!!! REally, REALLY GORGEOUS!!

xx Sarah

Sandy Ang said...

What a beautiful card !

Jody Morrow said...

I LOVE this card. I already told you at the release party, but I had to tell you here too. :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover