Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 10, 2010

Sweet Sunday Witchy

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm back in the routine of getting my Sweet Sunday cards done. Dare I say that *maybe* I'm finally on a roll with our new back to school routine?


This week you'll be surprised to see that I have a card without a million and a half layers. Right? This week's sketch made me think simple, and I thought it best to dig into this new Toil and Trouble paper from Girls Paperie before Halloween arrives.

I've been leaning heavily on black accents lately, so today jumped in and went for a black cardbase too. Isn't this sweet Witchy so adorable? I subbed this week's scalloped piece for a thin strip of this fun green pattern paper, some stitching and a length of bakers twine. (...love that stuff...)

Be sure to stop by Karen's blog to see her orginal sketch, her gorgeous sample, and also to submit YOUR project to her inLinkz!

And grab your cuppa coffee and pop around to visit all my friends on the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team:

15 Comments    Post a Comment:

Karen Giron said...

She is just the cutest thing ever! Love the twine wrapped around the card and that gorgeous paper!

Tasha said...

So cute! Lovely image and super funky papers - fab design
love tasha xx

Pirre said...

Great card!

Вита said...

...like a painting by Goya "Saturn devouring one of his children".))

Lynn Put said...

This is such a sweet Halloween card! I love the cute witch image, striped twine and the fun designer papers!

Chris said...

sweet card, gret setiment. I love tht twine too.

Karen Motz said...

She's adorable!!! And I love the black card base...so striking!!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

I love this, so sweet!! I love that twine wrapped around your card and awsome paper!!!

Alma de la Rosa said...

Just the sweetest card, evah!

Wanda Cullen said...

What an adorable card! Love the touch of twine you used!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so CUTE!!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

So Cute!!! LOVE, LOVE that Twine.. GORGEOUS.

xx Sarah

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Joanne, this is so cute! Adorable image and I love that twine!!

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable card! Whether you use 3 layers, or 47, your cards are always AWESOME. :) Sorry I got behind on reading. LOL I have been strapped for time.

Ayana Posadas said...

Super CUTE!!! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover