Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 12, 2010

MFT's Greatest Hits - Who's That Girl

This week, we are celebrating Who's That Girl's Greatest Hits. Enabler Alert!!! As part of the event, we are offering a SALE! From October 12 through October 14, use the code WTG to save 15% on all in-stock Who's That Girl stamp sets. (the newest WTG, Winter in the City is excluded from this promotion) If there are one or two Who's That Girls that you haven't picked up yet then go ahead and pick them up!

I'll admit that I have so many favorites within this collection but my new "Harvesting WTG" clearly hasn't seen enough ink. So, while its still nice, fall sweater weather, I thought I'd give her another whirl.

Plus, it is always fun to mix up my existing stamps with some new paper. I'd picked up this Restoration from Crate Paper, but hadn't had a chance to put it to work yet. I thought this woodgrain paper was just perfect for a little apple picking - I used it for one of my panels, as well as for a little paper piecing for the apple basket.


You'll recognize this sketch from Jen's SFYTT this week. Its a great one, though, really, isn't it always!?!

Since I was love-loving this paper, I went ahead and finished off the inside too - this is a perfect set for doing that since there are a ba-zillion sentiments. And, since I was using a Hot Fudge cardbase, I needed to finish off the inside anyhow....


Now, be sure to head on over to the MFT Blog, and follow the links for a tour of some of the team's favorite Who's That Girl stamp sets from the past.



13 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dawn Easton said...

Joanne, you have such a wonderful knack for mixing designer papers!! Love this! Great distressing too!

Gretchen said...

I just love your paper piecing- fabulous!

StampOwl said...

love this Joanne

Kim said...

She's beautiful Jo! Love the woodgrainy paper!

Eva said...

Ohhh..this is gorgeous...and now you just inspired me to whip out those papers and make some MFT goodness with them!

Melody said...

Cute Joanne! Love all the distressing!

Lisa H. said...

soooo beautiful! love those papers and the sketch!

Kerry Johnson said...

FAB!! Love the woodgrain paper!

Megan said...

So cute! Love that panel tied up with a button. Sweet.

Kathy Martin said...

Fabulous card! You did a great job distressing your paper! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

So gorgeous!! Love the wood!!

Vickie Z said...

Love the woodgrain paper and the panel with string and button!! Love it!!

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous card! WOWZERS!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover