Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 12, 2010

{heart} Ewe!

This week, Toni is our hostess for our TCP Tuesday challenge. Its an inspiration challenge this time, inspired by a sweet pink and white teacup. You'll find all the details HERE on Toni's blog.

Before I share my project with you, don't forget to upload YOUR project to our The Cat's Pajamas Blog Hop! You'll find the entry on the right hand side of Alma's blog - and here's why you'll want to play along - the Best of the Best will be picked to win the new release and play along with the Design Team on Release Day! So go ahead, get those The Cat's Pajamas stamps inky and play along with us! I can't wait to see your entry!

I reached first for this piece of pink and pink striped paper from My Mind's Eye, but it was sitting next to this piece of argyle patterned paper, and I couldn't put it down. So, while the card is *mostly* pink, I did cheat a little bit and include this fun blue patterned paper.

This fun sketch is from 2 Sketches 4 You - its a nice and clean sketch, with plenty of room for interpretation no matter what your stamping style is....


As usual, lots and lots of stitching on this card, because really, it makes me happy. Sweet sewing machine, I looooove you. For the sentiment I inked only a portion of the sentiment and used a heart die-cut for "Love Ewe"

I'm finding myself in love with the Divine Twine from the Cat's Pajamas - I used the Cotton Candy pink here, and I'm obsessed with the black version. Don't have Divine Twine yet? Oh my lord, you need to fix that! *giggle*

Okay people, get stamping, cant' wait to see your entries in the TCP Customer Blog Hop!

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover