Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 23, 2010

The Cat's Pajamas: New Release Blog Hop!

We've only been taunting you with the new releases from The Cat's Pajamas for the last week, so I'm happy to announce that they're available for sale. With four new CutUps dies and ten new stamp sets, WOW there is SO much new Swanky Goodness out there tonight!

I sure do hope that you've popped on over after being amazed by what Amy has put together for you tonight. If you've just tumbled into our hop, then be SURE to start on over at Jen's blog so that you don't miss a single (amazing) thing tonight!

I just love Big Bear - today he's stamped to kraft paper and colored with Copic Markers. He's a perfect size if you want to paper piece him - and he's got nice large areas if you love to color. As part of tonight's Design Team Hop we're all using CutUps dies to make your own embellishments.


I've paired the snowflake die with a button in the center with a bit of linen twine. You'll also see a bit of the Apron CutUps die peeking out at the bottom of my pattern paper. I love love love the way these dies work with felt, for such a warm handmade accent to your winter projects.

Now, there's really no time like the present to get shopping because have you seen the news? For The Cat's Pajamas, Black Friday starts on Tuesday and ends on Monday. From Tuesday, November 23 through Monday, November 27 we'll give all orders shipped in the US FREE Shipping. That's right FREE Shipping for almost a whole week. And if you live outside the US, shipping will be only $3.oo to ship your whole order.


Now that you've listened to my banter, you'll want to head off on your next stop on our hop - The Amazing Susan Liles a.k.a. Susie-Stamp-A-Lot. She is as sweet as she is talented, and I'm always picking up new tricks from her Suzy Q-Tips. Happy hopping everyone!!

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Nancy Thomas said...

I couldn't resist this little guy and ordered him tonight. Love the soft subtle colors on this card.

Alma de la Rosa said...

He is so adorable, Joanne.

JessicaK said...

He's the cutest little polar bear, Joanne.

Amy Rohl said...

Just adorable, J! Love your signature twill in tab form, and the border peeking out, sah-weet!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Oh-so-beary-sweet, Jo!

Lisa H. said...

great! what was I thinking not ordering that snowflake and THAT bear. this is darling, Joanne! love the kraft!

Christina Fischer said...

Totally adorable! :)

Jana Weaver said...

adorable!! love him on craft!!

Unknown said...

Just so sweet Joanne! Love the softness of this! :)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is too ADORABLE Joanne! Now I'm really kicking myself for not picking up this little guy (oops, I mean big guy) last night...ugh! (Maybe I'll place another order...lol!) I did get the penguins though...how could I resist?!?

Thanks for the email about being a Favorite Find!! I'm thrilled to pieces!!!

Hope that you and yours have a very Happy Thanksgiving! :D

Anonymous said...

I had to buy him, I couldn't help myself, that and a few Cutups! Darling card girlfriend! Happy belated Thanksgiving...gobble gobble!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover