Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 27, 2010

Teaser Time: Tweeny Teen

Hooray! It is officially Teaser Time for My Favorite Things - you know the time of month when we begin to taunt you with all the latest new images? Yeah!

Our newest stamps and accessories will be available on Wednesday, December 1st - and we'll have previews each day between now and then. Be sure to stop by Kim's blog each day at 11 am for a full listing of all designers participating in previews. I'll be back in a few hours with this month's Guest Designer Challenge - which you will NOT want to miss. It is your chance to wow the judges (in this case myself and Lisa Henke) for your chance to join the team in daily previews next month - and WIN the new release!

Today I have a preview of our new (and ummm. ADORABLE!) Tweeny Teen: You Give Me Wings. I'll warn you, I'm fully on a bender with the My Mind's Eye Animal Crackers (for girls) I'll have another card with it a little bit later today.

I'm hoping to sneak into my stamp room and play with some more of the new goodies later today. Two sick kids and a dead fridge last week made for very, very little stamping. Eegads!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover