Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 17, 2010

The Cat's Pajamas: Sneak Peek Week

Sneaky Peek Week

Today I am sampling for two new stamp sets from the Ou Ou Illustration line over at The Cat's Pajamas. I love this pair of cuties with their hot cocoa mugs.

Up first is "I like you a latte" which I've paired with the negative of the Apron CutUps border. Don't you love when you find that the negative space a diecut creates is also equally fun? I think its like an oversized spiral edge, right? You'll also find another CutUps shape on the bottom of my card....don't you just love that bracket?

The patterned paper I've used here is Basic Grey Jovial - filled with lots of "classic Christmas" patterns.

Now for the girlish stamp set titled "You Suit Me" I love her pigtails, bows and that adorable long scarf. Side note, can you believe I didn't paper piece either of these projects? ....I can't either....

On this card, I left the new CutUps die cut on a wider width of paper, not just the loopy edge. I'm all about versatility in my dies. This is a former Mojo Monday sketch that I modified to add in a sentiment flag. For this card, I went with the "whimsical Christmas" feel using patterned paper from Snow Day from Crate Paper.


I've used Divine Twine on both of my projects today. If you haven't grabbed any Divine Twine yet, you really DO need to remedy that with your next order from That Cat's Pajamas. Its amazing, and I seem to use the black, or the red on just about everything lately....

Be sure to visit Alma's Blog each day for a listing of the designers who will be showcasing sets as part of Sneaky Peek Week! Don't forget the new stamps and accessories will be available on Monday, November 22nd with a New Release Party on our Member Company Forum on Splitcoast Stampers!

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh god, more stuff to buy, damn you girl!!! Love them both, the CutUps are great!

Nancy Thomas said...

Such fun cards J - I love it when my dies pull double duty too.

Alma de la Rosa said...

These are just awesome. And aren't you clever using that negative dye space!?

Kimberly Gajewski said...

I LOVE both of these images, and your designs are just FABULOUS with them Joanne! Look at all of that SENSATIONAL stitching! Oh my! Santa better just leave cash under the tree so I can get my hands on some of these SWEET stamps...lol! :D

Lisa H. said...

eeeee! these are beyond CUTE! love that plaid on the little boy card. NICE!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!!

JessicaK said...

Rockin the cutups *and* the sewing, wooo! Love seeing more ways to use these cool cutups.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover