Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 28, 2010

MFT Teaser - Textile Rectangles - a day late.....

I'm a day late with my Teaser for My Favorite Things, but boy did I ever have fun making this card - and if I'm being totally honest, I sort of have a little crush on it.... So I'm sharing it with you even though the team has moved onto a new set of stamps today.

I've done something that makes some people nervous... mixed my papers. *giggle*

I've picked the pretty red brocade from Girls Paperie "Twig and Tinsel" to go along with this black and ivory polka dot basics from Girls Paperie "Paper Girl" The woodgrain paper is from Crate Paper Restoration - I love mixing up the papers and letting them mingle with new friends in the drawer!

I adore the new shape of the Textile Rectangle Frame Stamp Set - and of course the beautiful sentiments that have been designed to fit in this beautiful frame! It is another of our Stamp and Die-namic Duo - another must have if you ask me for beautiful, thoughtful and truly useful cards!

I used a Versamark chalk ink to stamp the border and since I wanted a really nice, bold sentiment, I stamped the sentiment with Brilliance ink. You do have to set it aside a moment to dry so you don't smudge it, but in my humble opinion, that step makes all the difference.

Lined up the coordinating die and ran it through my Big Shot. Love. This. Die.

And don't be surprised if you see me adding felted hearts to all my projects the next few weeks with the Hearts a Plenty Die-namics.


I'll see you tomorrow for Pure Innocence Teasers!

13 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tracey said...

This is stunning Joanne! I love it!

Karen Motz said...

And you should have a crush on this card...it's STUNNING!!!!!!!!

Lisa H. said...

this is gorgeous Joanne! love that you mix the papers.

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful Joanne!! Love that rhinestone heart swirly underneath there too!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is gorgeous Joanne! I love this mix of papers! It came together beautifully! :D

Sarah Gough said...

You can mix papers anytime! looks gorgeous!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Absolutely gorgeous Joanne!!

StampOwl said...

love this Joanne

Bonnie Lynn said...

I love it Joanne!! Good thing you still posted it. It's just fabulous.

Michele Boyer said...

SO pretty, Joanne! LOVELY paper/ribbon combo!

Erin Smetak said...

No matter what you do w/ your papers, you still create such beautiful cards!!!! LOVE this one!!!!

Nancy Thomas said...

Well you may have been late with it but it was worth the wait. So pretty.

Christina Fischer said...

*sigh* I have a crush, too...

It's totally gorgeous!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover