Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 29, 2010

Pure Innocence Monday!

Are you ready for Pure Innocence Monday? Probably my FAVORITE day of Teasers each month....

Today the My Favorite Things Design Team and our December Temp Team are sharing creations with FOUR new Pure Innocence images! Hooray! I have two completed for you today and I have another one in the works for our New Release Blog Shop Hop on Wednesday night.

This cutie is titled "Hello Cupcake" I've paper pieced that cute little dress as well as the cupcake liner (I pieced it out of Kraft paper....) the little sprinkles are loaded with clear glaze pen for added shine.


You'll see my new favorite carding element, the Die-namics Hearts a Plenty Die. Really. You need this one. I'm also giving you a peek at another new one. Do you see the strip of flowers. Eegads, totally CUTE right? It is the Die-namics Flower Border. You'll see that tiny self adhesive pearls (or rhinestones, or baby braddies) fit perfectly in the center.



And as a mom to two young boys, I always love when a new boy themed Pure Innocence is added to the collection. Are you ready for "Splish Splash?" I've got more of that adorable My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup paper to show you again today, this time, I'm working with the boyish pack.

For the sentiment treatment, I added a set of Die-namic Stacking Star and tucked my sentiment flag inside. You'll see that they are actually nesting star pieces, so I reversed one of the pieces for a little extra something-something finished it off with a linen threaded button. Here's another masculine ribbon treatment - flat length of twill, finished with a twine bow. Perfectly boy-ish if you ask me.



Don't forget, the call for Guest Designer Entries for My Favorite Things is ON! And you only have till tomorrow night to Stitch It Up! You'll find all the details here, and Yours Truly is one of the judges... come on... wow me with that stitching!

Be sure to check Kim's Blog every day for a list of all the designers participating in previews. With the December Temp Team working with us this month, you have a HUGE list of designers sharing stamp sets each and every day! ENJOY!




37 Comments    Post a Comment:

Nancy Thomas said...

Both of these are adorable. I especially love the boy one. Two great designs on these.

Jenny said...

I hear you loud and clear!! I have 3 boys and I find that there is tons out there for little girls, and just not enough boy stamps (that aren't robots and aliens;) I like the sweet little everyday boy things like puddle jumping with a dog- Perfect!! And your card is so amazing, i just love it!! great ribbon treatment!!!

Jana Weaver said...

OMG, these are adorable!! I especially love how you did the sleeve on the sweet little girl so that the pattern was appropriately turned. Such an attention to detail you have!!! You are truly an inspiration!!

ori-jen-alchaos said...

Both are wonderful, but the Splish Splash card is fabulous!!!!
Jen

Nicole said...

Awesome!! The little girl is sweet (love that big ol' twill bow). But I really LOVE your little boy. Fabulous!! The papers and stars, all of it, is perfect. Wish we could get more little boy PI images!

Julie said...

Gorgeous cards Joanne! Love, Love, Love that little boy card! It is just gorgeous!

Eva said...

Joann, these are both so GORGEOUS...love, love, love them!

Cindy Lou said...

Love both of these cards, my favorite is the little boy but they are both just absolutely sweet! TFS!

Dawn Easton said...

Both are adorable, Joanne!

Sarah Gough said...

omgosh, these are just too adorable! Visiting your blog is so bad for my bank balance (in the best way!)

Erin Smetak said...

These are so darling!!! You are an expert w/ twill! It always looks so at home on your cards! I have two packs that I haven't even opened because it never looks right on my stuff!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Ack!! I never thought about putting bling or pearls in that die border.

Just me... said...

Wow, your two cards are simply amazing. I will be stealing an idea or two from you! :) Thank you for sharing!

Christy said...

These are both just tooo cute!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them :)

StampOwl said...

fabulous cards Joanne

Susan said...

These are both wonderful!

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Love the boy and the dog!!

Jody Morrow said...

That is SO SO sweet! Love it.

Kim said...

Love it Jo!!

Deborah Anton said...

Both are fabulous!!

Dawn said...

Very sweet cards Joanne!

Sue D said...

Great cards--love the pearls on the first.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

These are just perfect Joanne! I can't wait for this release! Simply adorable! I love the pearls in the row of flowers and those stars are something fabulous too! :D

Alexis said...

Nice cards! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Lynn said...

Both of your images are adorable, thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards. Every single one of you have done a great job on this blog-hop.

Chris said...

two beautiful cards!

Kelli Hull said...

Oh but these are GREAT Cards... that JACK (as mentioned on Kerry's blog) LOL Is TOO cute this month, splashin away...

Scrapcollectr said...

Both cards are great! Love the use of the black and kraft paneled layers.... *smile*

scrappintlc said...

Super cute, love all the papers you used for piecing.

Anonymous said...

both are VERY CUTE!!! love the DP's!! EXCELLENT!!

jennik

Jackie said...

Oh this is adorable! I love the look to this card and the colors you used too!

Kirsty said...

Both cards are gorgeous and so very sweet!

Lisa H. said...

looove them, both of them! great details.

Christina Fischer said...

CA-UTE!!!!!!

Your boy card is SO perfect! :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

These are TOO cute! Your paper piecing is fabulous!

Jessie/knightrone said...

These are FABULOUS!! I am in love with your Splish Splash card...so much so, I am afraid to make my own and hate it, lol!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover