Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 3, 2010

Shop Hop!

Good evening everyone! Its time for our monthly Shop Hop for My Favorite Things, and I'm thrilled that you're here. I hope that you've popped over from Michele's gorgeous blog! If not, do yourself a favor, and stop up at Kim's place and start the hop from the beginning - because you won't want to miss a single creation along the way!

I simply adore the Pure Innocence line, my guess is that if you read here often, you already knew that! I think that this "Making a List" image is simply adorable. Its fabulous for Christmas planners, and Christmas themed cards (I know my boys have already made some serious lists...) but its also great for a Valentine, or a missing you card.


As I often do, I reached for some patterned paper to paper piece a sweet little dress for Miss PI. I used some ledger paper for her list. This pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye and it is a 6x6 pad, just the right size for cardmaking!

You'll spy the new Little Open Scallop Strip and you might as well be warned, you'll be seeing this Die-namic a lot. I LOVE it. I wrapped it with a layer of orange Divine Twine and added a coordinating ribbon tab to my main panel. Pink + Orange + PI = adorable.


Now, your next stop on our HOP tonight is Megan, and I know she'll have something utterly adorable for you! I can't wait to see what she's been up to.

Happy HOPPING and Happy SHOPPING too!! Have a fun night!





33 Comments    Post a Comment:

StampOwl said...

super cute, this stamp always reminds me of my eldest daughter :)

Erin Smetak said...

Michele was right! You DO have something TOTALLY adorable waiting for us!!!! I LOVE IT to pieces!!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET SWEET!!!!

Christina Fischer said...

Totally adorable! It just makes me happy, as ALL of your cards do! :)

Barbara said...

This is just too SWEET, Joanne!

slbt17 said...

so sweet!
Sandra

PatS said...

Miss Pi is adorable. Love your creativity!

Melody said...

Sweet card Joanne! Love the papers.

Karen T said...

Love your color mix with this sweet lil' "PI"

Debbie Carriere said...

What a sweet card! Love all your elements & that image is so cute!

AShu93 said...

Really adorable card. Love how you used the twine on the border.

Sarah Gough said...

*does the happy dance* I'm SO glad I ordered making a list tonight, I love what you've done with her!

starqueen said...

Hi Joanne,
How adorable is your card with that little PI list maker!
I love that you pieced her paper. She will be a perfect little Valentine, too!
Thanks for sharing!

scrappintlc said...

So darling. Super cute.

Nancy Thomas said...

So very cute! Love the pink and orange.

Lisa H. said...

graet color combo here. CUTE!

Kelli Hull said...

Only a few TALENTED Stampers can pull off that color combo Joanne... it's SO pretty... love the big stripped ribbon and then the twine down below.!

Card-Eology said...

I love your card...and i also love pink and orange together! Great Job!

Shaz said...

I agree Pink + Orange + PI = IS adorable!

Just me... said...

I love the color combo and the paper piecing you did. Wow, so nice.

Dawn said...

Very sweet card!

Jan Garber said...

Your little gal reminds me of the little urchins I had in my kinder classes! It is so very cute!

Unknown said...

Love this PI set! Great card! :)

Unknown said...

So so cute! I love this stamp set!!

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable Jo...you certainly got the equation right with this one!! :-)

Purple Card Lady said...

This is so precious. I love this line as well. These dies are awesome too! TFS!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So totally cute and fun Joanne!!

Unknown said...

I love that it seems like she's writing a letter. So cute. Thanks for sharing!

Kathy Martin said...

What a sweet card! I LOVE it! :)

Bonnie Lynn said...

Awwwww, she's cute!!

Cathy P in AZ said...

Wow this is one of my faves of the hop! Love the colors and the layering! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Shut the front door!!! This is so getting cased girl, I don't care what you say!!!! Love it!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is so ADORABLE Joanne! What a fun color combination! I LOVE the ribbon loop too! :D

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover