Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 6, 2010

A Box of Love

Here's a little number that I made for the last MFT Release, but for some reason, never got around to blogging. This little darling is a brand new Pure Innocence stamp set called "A Box of Love"

And as I mentioned the other day, I'm still grooving on this Twig and Tinsel paper from Girls Paperie, and I think all this red is just fabulous for Valentines day. Yes, I know it isn't even Christmas yet... but those of us that make cards are always gearing up one holiday ahead.


Mixed with one of my favorite neutrals Bo Bunny Double Dot and lots of MFT's Hot Fudge Cardstock. Please tell me you picked yourself up a Die-namics Hearts a Plenty Die. I will admit to being fairly obsessed with using it, on everything....

Off to figure out what to do with this week's box from our winter share at the local farm. It should have been called "Turnips, Beets and Squash" instead of "Winter Share". Anyone have a good turnip recipe? Bleech. I'm SO not a fan of all the turnip.....

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jennifer said...

So CUTE!! LOVE all the great details!!! (=

Tina said...

This is just delightful!

Kathy Martin said...

ADORABLE! :)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

How darling is this Joanne! Love the details and yes...LOVE the paper too! :D

My parents always boil turnips with carrots. After they them, they mash them together with butter, salt, and pepper. I'm not a fan myself...lol, but everyone else in our family seems to love them! I've got a great recipe for Harvard Beets. Just email me if you need it. :D

carole (TruCarMa) said...

A box of love... that's what he said! (Sorry, couldn't help myself. Had no idea that's what this set was named! hee)

Christina Fischer said...

Oh, I LOVE this! Every detail is fabulous!

I'm no help with the turnip situation... sorry. ;)

Jessie/knightrone said...

I use turnips in place of potatoes in soup, like vegetable soup NOT potato soup. I can barely tell the difference that way. Hopefully you find something a LITTLE more helpful than that, but I actually like them. Sorry, lol! Totally cute card, but Carole's comment is killing me...

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover