Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 5, 2010

Sweet Sunday

Good morning and welcome to another Sweet Sunday everyone!

This week's sketch from Karen has a great wide, but not too tall panel right across the front. Lately I've had a lot of square-ish type images to work with, not too much in this shape. So it was a fun challenge to hunt through my stamps to see what might work.


And I was reminded of this beautiful stamp from Stamping Bella - Branch with Birdies which I hadn't broken out in a year. I paired a bit of Bo Bunny Double Dot in Almond along with pattern papers from Basic Grey Jovial with a healthy dose of chocolate cardstock....


I grabbed a photo of this yesterday right before I headed off to teach for the day, and the light wasn't the best. I fiddled with it in Photoshop, but I still don't think the photo does the card justice. So, my guess is that I'll be re-shooting the card later today with some better lighting conditions...

Till then, I totally encourage you to stop by to see all the samples by my friends here on the Sweet Sunday Sketch team - if you ask me, its a great way to start of your morning right. And even more importantly, tuck a few minutes aside for yourself today to enjoy what YOU like and get some stamping done!

Now, be sure to visit Karen at The Sweetest Thing to see what she's whipped up for this week's sketch, and you'll find samples by all of my sweet, and oh so very talented friends on the Sweet Sunday Sketch team:

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Karen Motz said...

This is super tweet Joanne!!! Love your mix of papers!

Lynn Put said...

What a cute card Joanne! The image with the red birds and Christmas sentiment looks terrific with these great designer papers!

Karen Giron said...

Love this! The papers are darling as well as the image - those little cardinals are too cute!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute joanne!!!! Love that image!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

This is beautiful Joanne! Love this combination of muted greens with a splash of red! Cute image and the twine is perfect!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally cute!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Now how did I miss this delightful card! What a sweet image Joanne! Love the Baker's Twine! Wonderfully done! :D

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover