Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Jodi!!

It's a Birthday Blog Hop for my sweet friend Jodi! You know, Jodi Collins of the million layers, and the amazing color choices, and the beautiful, beautiful cards! She's simply amazing! And having met her in person let me say that she is as sweet as her beautiful cards, and laugh till tears stream down your face funny!

If you've just tumbled across our HOP you'll want to start up at Karen Motz's blog so that you don't miss any of the birthday cards for Jodi. Girls got some talented friends ;-)

Since Jodi is always enabling me in some - ahem okay a LOT - of purchases, I thought I'd use one of the stamps that she MADE me buy! This is Little Peep's Heart from Stamping Bella


I paper pieced sweet Peep's oversized heart, and the edges are all coated with Glitzy Glitter from The Cat's Pajamas. And my addiction to The Cat's Pajamas Divine Twine continues. I'm having fun with these (tiny) Making Memories tiny alpha stickers.... and since I promised that I'd try to be better about mentioning the names of the papers I use.... all pattern papers are from My Minds Eye: Animal Crackers.

The next stop on our Birthday HOP is Jami Sibley!

have a GREAT day and thanks for stopping by!



18 Comments    Post a Comment:

Karen Motz said...

LOVE this little image and all your paper piecing!!!!!

Leslie said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty.....as always!! You are the queen of ribbon/twine/string!!

Lisa H. said...

OMG! now I think YOU are going to make me buy this. it's sooooo cute, Joanne!

Anonymous said...

JO!!! This is freakin' adorable! Love it and so will Jodi!

Jackie Pedro said...

I MUST have that image!! Absolutely darling, Joanne!!

Taylor said...

Super sweet, Joanne! Every little detail is just perfect!

Jodi Collins said...

I enabled you? I think you have that wrong sister...I should have an "enabled by Joanne" cabinet in my stamp room!!! I ADORE this card! Pure Basile Perfection! Thank you SO much for the Birthday wishes my friend!!!

Chrisd said...

Jodi will simple love your card and the great image!

Sarah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! so cute

Karen Giron said...

Yummy!!!! I love that gigantic heart and all those patterns - it's super cute and the twine really adds that something extra. Love it!

Regina Mangum said...

Hi Joanne! This is the cutest card EVER! Now I'm going to have to get that stamp, too! So pretty and I love it! XOXO

Jami said...

Super cute and I love the little pop of black - really sets off the whole design!

Anonymous said...

Love it. TFS Hugs n' Stuff, Lynne

Patti J said...

Ha! Now I want this stamp too!!! lol... Great card, as always!!!

Unknown said...

What an Adorable Card - great for a bday and Valentines

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is DARLING Joanne! What a wonderful mix of colors and patterns! Love that button with all of that Baker's Twine! So SWEET! :D

Danielle L. said...

Such a CUTE card! So perfect with the paper piercing!

Dana White said...

OK I never would have thought to use this as a birthday card - you are brilliant my friend!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover