Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 22, 2010

My Favorite Valentine - Come Stamp with me!

I've been busily working on samples for my upcoming classes in January and February. I'll be teaching this class only twice this time - at the following locations.

We'll make three *love filled* projects in this class from My Favorite Things - featuring adorable images from Pure Innocence collection. We'll add fun details with Die-namics MFT's line of American Made Steel Bladed dies, as well as my favorite accents, gingham ribbon bows, buttons and bakers twine.

I hope to see you there!

January 15th from 10-12 at Right at Home Scrapbooking - North Attleboro, MA

February 5th from 10-12 at Colorful Creations: Hyannis, MA


5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jackie Pedro said...

I wish I lived in MA so I could come take a class! These are darling, Joanne!!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

soooooooo fabulously cute jo!! love love these!!

hugs!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

So looking forward to seeing you again Joanne! These are adorable! Hope that you and yours have had a very Merry Christmas!Hugs! :D

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Wow, well that is going to be a fantastic class....lucky students. :)

These are gorgeous. :)

Cloudy said...

Very nice cards!

Servus and so long
Kvelli

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover