Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 18, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday!

This morning, I'm playing along with some bloggin' friends and wishing a very happy birthday to my friend Dana! If you've just tripped across our Birthday Bash, then you'll want to stop up at Karen Motz's blog for the full lineup!

Dana and I met through Stamping Bella - so that was the perfect excuse to ink up one of my stamps from my most recent order. So I've whipped up a little birthday cuppie for Dana using Baykahbella!


I always have a good laugh when I get to visit with Dana in person, she is SO so sweet, and seriously funny. She and Karen are besties, and Karen lives just up the street from me, so when she comes to visit, we always get together for a little treat!

Our next stop on the hop is the amazing JODI COLLINS!

16 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO super sweet Joanne! LOOOOVE that circle element with the heart!!

paula tracy williamson said...

Awww, I thinks Ms. dana would put a pound on if she ate all these sweets! Good thing the girl is tall and thin! Love your card Joanne, so festive!!

Ebru Vatansever said...

Dang this card is perfect, love the paper, the stamp and the layout. Stunning.

Leslie said...

Oh that is SO sweet! Too funny that you and Karen used the same banner paper! I love your details in the tiny bit of sewing on the one side and the way you pp'd her apron and the pocket and the spatula/spoon....FAB!

Karen Motz said...

Totally adorable!!!! Love the paper pieced apron!! I'm sure Dana's gonna love the cupcake Bella cooked up for her!!!

Anonymous said...

Love love love it!

Mary J said...

Oh fab, what a sweet card!

GabrielaD said...

so cute! I love it.

Janet said...

super sweet card! love it:)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute Joanne!!

LindaH said...

oh how i have missed your bella creations! this is soooo cute.

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

Fabulous! :)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

This is RIDICULOUSLY gorgeous Jo!!

Love it!!

Hugs!
Meri

Dana White said...

AWWWW this is so sweet - thank you so much for the birthday wishes; sorry I'm late hopping, just got home from a week of sun - except the sun forgot so show up for a couple of days!!

The Spotted Chick said...

Awwww, Joanne this is too sweet! Love the little circle with the heart too!

Renee said...

Just to stinkin cute!! I love it! Merry Christmas!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover