Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 11, 2010

A Saturday Sketch For You To Try

Oh my goodness, another week has slipped right by. Watch out people, because the last few of this year are going to go by in a blink! Today I'm playing along with the girls on the Sketch For You To Try team, before they take a little break for the holidays.

Today, there's no sketch in particular for you to use, just look back through the archives and find one that inspires YOU! I didn't have to hunt back too far in the year to find the one I wanted to play with.... you would have originally seen this sketch on October 30th on Jen's blog.

I'm using a hodge-podge of papers here, Bo Bunny Double Dot in red, as well as this beautiful text printed paper from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found. This houndstooth scrap keeps showing up on my desk, and I keep finding smaller and smaller things to piece with it... I'm going to have to go on a hunt for more....


I've got a Die-namics Small Scallop Border die cut in felt, to which I added a strip of gingham ribbon. And, this might be the first ever time I've done a blonde PI. Lots of Glitzy Glitter on the heart. This cutie little Pure Innocence: Love You With All My Heart is sold out right now from My Favorite Things (sorry!) but I'm sure she'll be back in the store soon!

Be sure to check out all the girls on the Sketch For You To Try team to see what sketch they've all picked. Have fun blog surfing this morning, and wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Jen del Muro

Susan Liles
Amy Rohl
Amy Sheffer
Megan Lock
Amber Hight
Sony Christoph
Jodi Collins
Jenn Diercks
Kelly Lunceford
Leigh O’Brien

And, sweet Ana Wolfhart is playing along this week too!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover