Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 15, 2010

TCP Tuesday: Sketch Time

Hey everyone, this week TCP Tuesday is back to sketch time. Alma's the hostess this week, and what a fun and versatile sketch she's drawn up for the occasion. I knew as SOON as I saw it which stamp I was going to work with, and I had my black striped ribbon in mind for that long panel....

As I got working with it though, well, I'm in the spirit of the sketch, but those crazy penguins from Round the Chimney took over and really took over much more real estate than I'd planned. Those penguins, they do like to run the show. *giggle*

I'm so partial to paper piecing and this set is truly fabulous for the job. I reached for this My Mind's Eye iBelieve paper, and used the solid red for the bricks, then reached into my Crate Paper Recollection pack for a woodgrain mantle. I'm getting SO excited for Christmas. We're getting some wrapped presents under the tree, I'm finally getting that shopping list under control....

Be sure to play along in the TCP Tuesday challenges for YOUR chance to be named the Swanky Stamper of the month! Visit this post on Alma's blog for all the details!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Rose Ann said...

This is sooo adorable, Joanne!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Joanne!! I would be good, it if would just stop icing and snowing...and if I could get off work long enough to go to the post office...yikes!!

Jami said...

Oh my goodness this is so cute Joanne! I got this stamp recently and diddn't have time to use before Christmas so I plan to use it for some cards next year. Love what you did with it!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover