Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 14, 2010

MFT VIP HOP!

Wanna be a VIP? Well its the time to pick up next month's Who's That Girl along with a fabulous assortment of products! This month....just in time for all your New Year's Resolutions --- Let's Get Physical (hey... girls, get your minds out of the gutter.) This month's VIP Collection for My Favorite Things is available now HERE


I'm hoping that you've come here via way of sweet Jessie's blog! But if that's not the case, be sure to start over up at Kim's Blog because otherwise you've already missed half of the amazing projects on tonight's HOP!

Now, its been said here before, that I only run when chased... but just wait till you see the sentiment I paired with it, because it really is SO so me! I also have many friends that are runners, either as a regular hobby, or girls that participate in 5K charity runs etc. So I know that this set will see a lot of ink from me, regardless of how I *personally* feel about running!


I've paired the newest Who's That Girl with the exclusive mini set "Get a Move On" which will ONLY be available as part of the VIP Kit! I love the sentiments in this extension set. And seriously girls, take a close look at the Die-namics die included in this VIP Kit. Three layered dies. Totally fabulous!

Today I've reached for the Stacking Stars Die-namic which is quickly becoming a go-to accessory for me. I love using up small scraps of patterned paper that are otherwise cluttering up my desktop. (please tell me that you have those piles too - right?)

And yes, another stacked circle "anchor point" - that's what I'm calling that little feature I've been relying on so heavily lately....I love nesting things in that circle and using it as part of my sentiment placement.....

Remember, the VIP Collection is available in limited quantities, and only through Wednesday night! And, the two new a la modes are also available in the store now! Happy SHOPPING!

Your next stop on tonight's SHOP HOP is Julie Dinn I'm going to race you on over there to see what she's put together for the shop hop!!

16 Comments    Post a Comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Joanne I love your bow.

Barbara said...

I'm with you, Joanne! Darling card!

Lisa H. said...

A-dorable. and I'm lovin' that stacked circle anchor point! looks great!

Christina Fischer said...

LOVE it! The stars are perfect!

Karen Motz said...

Love the arrows all over the patterned paper...so fitting with the sentiment!!

Michele Boyer said...

SO cute, Joanne! Love, love, LOVE your bow!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so cute, and I love how you used up the cluttering dsp! lol.

StampOwl said...

love this Joanne

slbt17 said...

very cute!
sandra

g said...

super fab! such an amazing layout & i'm lovin' your circle anchor points and all the stacked layers rock! LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Yup, amazing! Love the layout!

Melody said...

Love it! Just LOVE the layout and combination of color and papers!

Megan said...

Very cute! Love the colors and the design!

Cindy Lou said...

Love your neutral background with your colored stamps! You did a wonderful job! TFS!

Lori W said...

I LOVE how you've used the circle and stars together as an embellie. And the ribbon: love that big ol' thing!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

sooo cute jo!! love the coloring!!

hugs!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover