Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 14, 2010

a la modes: Key to My Heart


Today we've got teasers lined up for the second of our new a la modes stamps this month, today you'll meet Key to My Heart. This little beauty, with her pretty hair and tiny waist... I'm a little envious of her adorable features, and she's so fun to color!

I've picked some feminine papers from the Cosmo Cricket Togetherness paper pack, and used a bit of my favorite striped ribbon from that company that my friend Carole refers to as "Big Stampin'"


In order to accommodate my large sized bow, I used a nestie to cut a half circle notch in my finished panel to slide the bow right up over the bottom edge of the panel. The sentiment is nested in a half circle off to the side....its been sort of a while since I've added a ginormous bow... I think I've missed them!

Be sure to check Kim's blog today after 11 am for a full link list of designers participating today, and we'll see you tonight for the 10pm EST Blog Hop featuring our latest VIP Kit!

10 Comments    Post a Comment:

Eva said...

Joanne, this is soooo beautiful!!!! Perfect paper and gorgeous elements added!!!! Hugs...

Sherrie said...

Lovin' that big yummy bow! Perfectly crooked panels too!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Joanne! Love that yummy bow!!

Melody said...

So pretty. Just love how you combine paper and patterns!

Karen Motz said...

This is so pretty and feminine!! LOVE the BIG bow!!!!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

love these colors jo!! so pretty!!

xoxo

Lisa H. said...

love your giant bows! this is gorgeous!

Michele Boyer said...

So cute, Joanne! I love your bow! (But I *always* love your bows!)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is darling Joanne! I LOVE the bow! :D

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous, Joanne. Love the pearls and your yummy ribbon.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover