Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 13, 2010

a la modes: Cheers!

Happy Monday everyone! Surprise, we've got a la modes Teasers for My Favorite Things both today and tomorrow, and then the VIP Hop on Tuesday night. (I told you, this month is flying by....)

This past weekend, I made a new friend at a Christmas Party. It is called a Pointsetta. And I don't mean the flower.... You can get the recipe for this tasty, and festive adult beverage here... and don't forget to add a few fresh cranberries for garnish... Mmm. They go down easy, perhaps a little toooo easy?

So today, my a la modes: Cheers isn't drinking your average bubbly, she's enjoying a Pointsetta. Trust me. You'll love the stamp, and the drink too!

Be sure to check Kim's blog today after 11 am for a full list of all the designers working with Cheers today. And I'll see you tomorrow for a peek at the other super cute a la modes tomorrow morning and this month's Who's That Girl at the VIP Hop tomorrow night! Have a great day!

17 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Joanne! I love it!

Christina Fischer said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for the drink recipe -- I think it could be my friend, too! ;)

Lynn Put said...

Fabulous card Joanne! I love the details of the bling, heart and pretty bow! I'll have to give your drink recipe a try this Christmas, thanks!

Lisa H. said...

she's gorgeous, Jo!

Gabby said...

She's got dots and bling and flowers and bubbly ... what more could a girl want? :) So cute!

Nicole said...

This is excellent! With the music paper and bling...she is so ready to party!!

Eva said...

Ooh la la.....can I tell you how much I just love your little card???? Perfect with the sweet image!!!

Melody said...

Love the paper and all the great little details!

Jessie/knightrone said...

She is STUNNING Joanne!! Gorgeous papers!!

Jana Weaver said...

Just gorgeous!! of course with my love for the bubbly I will HAVE to have this stamp!!! And now I'm dying to try a Pointsettia. Maybe for Christmas eve I'll serve them!! Thanks for the recipe!

Stampin in the suburbs said...

This is very cute Joanne. I am now at work and salivating for a sip of this wonderful new drink.

Karen Motz said...

I wanna go for drinks with her in her cute polka dot dress!!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Beautiful card Joanne! Would you look at how wonderful she looks with that Tinsel & Twig paper? :D

Anonymous said...

Listen, stop making such amazing cards...I am out of wine to cheers you on this one!!! Amazing girl!

Donna K said...

Cheers to YOU...she is adorable.

Kim said...

So can we count on you to furnish us with your new fave drink???? Love the card Jo!

Michele Boyer said...

Pretty! And the drink sounds yummy!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover