Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 13, 2010

a la modes: Cheers!

Happy Monday everyone! Surprise, we've got a la modes Teasers for My Favorite Things both today and tomorrow, and then the VIP Hop on Tuesday night. (I told you, this month is flying by....)

This past weekend, I made a new friend at a Christmas Party. It is called a Pointsetta. And I don't mean the flower.... You can get the recipe for this tasty, and festive adult beverage here... and don't forget to add a few fresh cranberries for garnish... Mmm. They go down easy, perhaps a little toooo easy?

So today, my a la modes: Cheers isn't drinking your average bubbly, she's enjoying a Pointsetta. Trust me. You'll love the stamp, and the drink too!

Be sure to check Kim's blog today after 11 am for a full list of all the designers working with Cheers today. And I'll see you tomorrow for a peek at the other super cute a la modes tomorrow morning and this month's Who's That Girl at the VIP Hop tomorrow night! Have a great day!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover