Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 12, 2010

Class Kits Available!

While cleaning up my desk this afternoon, I found FOUR remaining kits from my recent My Favorite Holiday class. The kit includes all the papers, die-cut shapes and embellishments and a set of full color instructions. You can see my sample cards here.... Papers from my favorite holiday collection The Girls Paperie Twig and Tinsel.

The kit does NOT include the stamps or pre-stamped images to complete the project. All the stamps are available from My Favorite Things, or you could use existing stamps in your *collection*

Priced at $15 via PayPal including first class shipping. There are four available at this time. Please email me at basilefamily at comcast dot net (I've spelled it out here to avoid spam-bots!) for details!


0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover