Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 3, 2010

TCP Tuesday - So, so late

Okay, its Friday, and The Cat's Pajama's challenge was posted by Sony on Tuesday. Battling this cold is sending me to bed early, and severely cutting into my stamp time. Ugh.

And, if we're being honest, Sony's color combo for this week scared me. I'm a purplephobe. Sony's color challenge is a polar freeze, with icy blue, aqua and purple. gasp. purple. Stopped me dead in my tracks.

Okay, hush..... there isn't so much aqua, but come on, I used purple! I started off using Mercy's sketch this week, but then I've added on my mini circle panel thing - that I've been on a tear with - you don't even want to know how long I had to sift through that button jar to find a purple one. Really. Long. Time.


If anyone is curious as to the paper I've used today it is a mixture of Cosmo Cricket Togetherness and Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather.

Be sure to stop over to Alma's blog, and add your polar freeze creation to this week's challenge! If you're uploading to Splitcoast Stampers, be sure to add the keyword TCPTues137!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover