Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 1, 2010

December Shop HOP!

I love the fun of the MFT Shop Hop after days of teasers. This is the time when we all take a stamp set and give it another whirl, you know just before you all complete those purchases.

Tonight, our December Temp Team is joining us in the Shop HOP so you're in for a ginormous blog hop! You should have started your journey up at Kim's Blog and come here via Melody's amazing blog (I just love her work, so amazingly detailed, so beautiful right?)

Tonight, I'm excited to play with one of the new Pure Innocence stamp sets, Love You With All My Heart, I've paired it with a little bit more of the My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup paper that I'm so enamored with lately. And yes, you'll see that I've tucked another of those small circular panels that I've been on a tear with the last few days - today it is the anchor for my bow instead of a sentiment flag-thing.

Sweet Miss PI is paper pieced - which you know I love to do! My tip for you tonight is to make sure that when piecing you add details like extra sleeves or pockets pieced. Think about how the fabric would "turn" for a sleeve... those tiny details make such a world of difference, and only a few extra seconds to stamp the extra piece, trim it out and add in place.



From here, the next stop on your hop is Lesa Smaligo. I've *known* Lesa for a few years now as she is a true MFT "Junkie!" You can often find her on the Splitcoast Forum at our release parties and following along in our Wednesday Stamp Club challenges. So glad to have Miss Lesa with us on the December Temp Team this month - head on over to her blog Punkydoodle Papers to see what she's put together for the hop tonight! Happy Hopping and Happy SHOPPING too!

24 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO super cute Joanne!! Love her to pieces!!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Super cute Joanne! Thanks for the tip too.

Erin Smetak said...

How sweet is this?! I LOVE IT!

Christina Fischer said...

This is SO cute! Love the layout, love the papers, love every detail! :)

Kirsty said...

So sweet! I love it!

Chris said...

this card is adorable.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so cute, love the image and your cute design and colors

Nancy Thomas said...

Completely adorable - it totally made me smile.

Dawn said...

I so {heart} this card!

JAVAGIRL said...

How adorable love ur project great colors too

Jackie said...

So super adorable! I love this, she is just so sweet!

StampOwl said...

so cute

Unknown said...

So adorable!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Kelli Hull said...

GORGEOUS Pink bow with black and white twine!!!!!

Thanks for sharing the spotlight with me for a week Joanne, it truly was a BLAST!!!!!

kj

Eva said...

Joanne, this is such an adorable and sweet little card...love all these happy papers with the sweet image.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Love the sweet colors you used on this, and I love the bow finished off with the twine! Adorable card!

Lisa H. said...

oh, beautiful buttons! love this with the black twine!

Anonymous said...

OMG, look at her bling in her hair, brilliant! Heard you are under the weather, get better soon k! I need someone to copy off of :)

Megan said...

Is that a six holed button? How cool is THAT?!?! This is totally sweet, Joanne. Hope you feel better soon@

Melody said...

Ahh thank you Joanne for your sweet comments. They mean so much to me!!

Darling card filling so many fun, little details!

g said...

oh so adorable! i LOVE this layout and every detail!

Jana Weaver said...

So beautiful Jo!! The striped heart is adorable!

szbacn1 said...

Your card is lovely and the little girl is a darling!

fairie said...

I love love your cards, they are so fun and cute.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover