Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Anne!!

Karen Motz has organized another one of her fabulous Birthday Blog Hops and I'm thrilled to be stamping along! Today we're wishing a Happy Happy Birthday to Ann Kranitz - a sweet friend, and talented stamper, who I was lucky enough to meet at a Stamping Around event.

She's such a sweetie, that I simply HAD to stamp up a little Pure Innocence sweetheart in her honor!

I inked up Don't Open Until and paired her with Pink Lemonade and Fossil cardstocks (sorry Fossil is out of stock. I must have purchased ALL of it. *giggle*) from MFT. You'll see that I'm still addicted to that Cuttlebug Numbers Collage embossing folder. That dry embossing seems to be just the thing I need lately... must. buy. more. embossing folders.

Our next stop on the hop is Wendy Jordan and if for any reason you get lost on today's hop, bounce on over to Karen's place, she'll have the full list of girls playing along! Be sure to wish our Birthday Girl Ann a very happy birthday today!!

17 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jingle said...

This is wonderful! So cute!!!! I love that image!

Karen Motz said...

This is adorable Joanne!!!! I LOVE the soft colour combo and of course, that flower embellie is perfect!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Card!!

~amy~ said...

Oh My Goodness...this is sooo very sweet!

Unknown said...

I love your coloring work. TFS Happy Birthday Ann
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh girl I ADORE this!!

Dana White said...

Joanne she is so cute - I almost inked her up!! LOVE the banner between you & Jodi I'm adding that set to my cart - thanks for enabling me!!

Jules said...

This is gorgeous Joanne .. .. I love it.

Great image and all the bunting is so fab!!

Thank you for the inspiration.

Love Jules xx

Brenda Weaver said...

Simply adorable! Seriously, your card couldn't be any cuter! Love it!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card! I love that little banner and the flower is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Jo!!! This is an adorable card, great for my birthday too! LOL

Ann Kranitz said...

Wow Joanne!!! This is super adorable. Thanks so much for the wonderful birthday wishes and for the great hop!!! Love it!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Goodness! Cuter than cute! Love the pink and the banner paper with a banner!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is too cute Joanne! LOVE these colors together! Ack...look at that stitched circle!!! AMAZING! :D

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness this is cute!!! I hope you have a good week!!

Jodi Collins said...

Just DARLING Joanne! LOVE the flower accent!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover