Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 27, 2011

Happy Bond-Day

How about another Birthday Blog Hop? I'm really loving these by the way!

Today we're celebrating Wendy Bond's birthday! She such a total crackup and a madly talented stamper too. What a fun list of bloggers signed in to play today - everyone loves Bond! So, if for any reason you get lost along the way, be sure to visit Karen Motz's blog for a full list of girls playing along today!

My very beloved Turtle Tots haven't seen some ink in a while, and I thought for the party that I'd break out a turtle for Wendy. I *happen* to know that she shares my love for Stamping Bella! I just *might* have twisted her arm into buying a few things over there....


The floral patterned paper is October Afternoon Seaside, but I really wanted some yellow so I grabbed this fun yellow polka dot from October Afternoon's Modern Homemaker. A bit of green Bitty Dot ribbon from Paper Trey Ink and some fun houndstooth I've got on my desk for a class I'm kitting.

I've been fooling around lately starting my images with Copics and finishing them up with a few layers of Prismacolor Pencils. And Bond might be annoyed today, because there isn't a stitch of Kraft paper on this project. How that happened it beyond me?!?

Raising a glass to my friend Wendy Bond on her birthday today. Girlie, I'll be giving you the 5:00 Wine Time Cheers - here's to a day all about YOU.

Your NEXT stop on the hop is Cath Groden - Paper Expressions - have fun!!

18 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lisa H. said...

OMG! you don't know how close I came to using this same image. love your sweet card. Wendy will love it.

Karen Motz said...

Totally adorable Joanne!! Your shading is perfect!!

Regan said...

gorgeous card!!!!

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP SHUT UP!! This is darling, he is so cute, and well for me so even cuter! Thanks my friend for taking part is my day, you guys have made it not so hard turning '39'...HA! Love ya!

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

SO cute! Love it. :)

Messy said...

I love this turtle stamp! he is my FAVORITE! Great card!

Dana White said...

Joanne this is so sweet - how I love those turtles!! What a fantastic card

Melody said...

Darling! Love that little "hi".

Barbara said...

Darling, Joanne!

Unknown said...

What an adorable turtle
perderg@q.com

Pauline said...

Too cute!! Love it

paula tracy williamson said...

Man Joanne, your card is awesome...LOVE your paper combo, the sewing...the turtle! Love it all!!

Stephenie said...

Just Love your Turtle Tots!! Such a sweet image. TFS

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is darling Joanne! What a sweet image and you colored it up beautifully! Loving that houndstooth paper! :D

Charlene Austin said...

Oh I so love those turtles. In fact I've been loving every stamp used on this hop! They are all so "Wendy". I just can't colour worth a darn or I'd own them all.

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO super cute!! Love it!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE the mix of papers on this Joanne!

LindaH said...

why is it that when i scroll thru my google reader (once every couple weeks) i hit a card and immediately know it is yours and scroll back just to make sure! you never fail me!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover