Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 27, 2011

Happy Bond-Day

How about another Birthday Blog Hop? I'm really loving these by the way!

Today we're celebrating Wendy Bond's birthday! She such a total crackup and a madly talented stamper too. What a fun list of bloggers signed in to play today - everyone loves Bond! So, if for any reason you get lost along the way, be sure to visit Karen Motz's blog for a full list of girls playing along today!

My very beloved Turtle Tots haven't seen some ink in a while, and I thought for the party that I'd break out a turtle for Wendy. I *happen* to know that she shares my love for Stamping Bella! I just *might* have twisted her arm into buying a few things over there....


The floral patterned paper is October Afternoon Seaside, but I really wanted some yellow so I grabbed this fun yellow polka dot from October Afternoon's Modern Homemaker. A bit of green Bitty Dot ribbon from Paper Trey Ink and some fun houndstooth I've got on my desk for a class I'm kitting.

I've been fooling around lately starting my images with Copics and finishing them up with a few layers of Prismacolor Pencils. And Bond might be annoyed today, because there isn't a stitch of Kraft paper on this project. How that happened it beyond me?!?

Raising a glass to my friend Wendy Bond on her birthday today. Girlie, I'll be giving you the 5:00 Wine Time Cheers - here's to a day all about YOU.

Your NEXT stop on the hop is Cath Groden - Paper Expressions - have fun!!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover