Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 30, 2011

Pure Innocence: Butterfly Kisses

Is it okay to say that I've got a crush on my own project? I couldn't wait to ink up this adorable Butterfly Kisses stamp set - one of five new releases that will be available on Tuesday night at 10pm EST.

I added a little MFT Adornment to her hairclip, and lots of glimmer to her wings with a Stardust Pen. You'll see my new, beloved, Simply Scallops Die-namics stitched down the front, and I've added a teeny flower from the Flower Trio finished with a button and a bit of twine.

I went ahead and used up lots of the paper - its My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy to finish off the inside, using all the same elements (the second of the petals in the Flower Trio) as well as the Layered Label Die for my sentiment placement.

I {heart} Pure Innocence and I have another one saved up for you for the Release Blog Hop on Tuesday night.

Be sure to visit the MFT Blog today for a full listing of all the designers participating in Teasers today! I'll see you tomorrow with another one!

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover