Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 2, 2011

Pure Innocence Previews

The My Favorite Things fun continues with another day of Teasers! Today we've got teasers for the Pure Innocence Line to share with you. Yes, I know always a favorite!

Yesterday, I must have been sippin' too much champagne because my post didn't go live as planned at midnight. So, in case you missed it, I've got samples of the soon to be released Rosette Die-namics - you can see the post here, or simply scroll down.

Today, I appear to be caught up with the rest of the team, and I'm on board with one of the five sweet new Pure Innocence images. Today I've got the World's Best Doctor to share with you. I've done a little of my stash paper use again today. I ran across this black and white scrap from October Afternoon, paired with this ivory and red stripe from the new October Afternoon Seaside collection.


He's embellished with a Die-namics Hearts a Plenty Die - and I've added a simple "Thank You" banner over the top.

As I mentioned, there are five new Pure Innocence images to be seen today - I've saved one for Tuesday Night's Blog Hop, and sadly the others are awaiting a good inking (...gasp, I know. My kids are home from school and I've had next to no time to stamp.... I'm hoping to fix that this afternoon! )

So, to be sure you see ALL of the new cuties this month, be sure to head on over to Kim's Blog where you'll find links to all of the designers participating in previews today. You might remember that each day, two stamp sets are being given away - and you'll maximize your chances at winning one by leaving a little love on the designers blogs.

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover