Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 18, 2011

Something's Fishy......

Today is day two of previews for our new a la modes release! Today, Something's Fishy. As I was coloring, I kept thinking of the book The Rainbow Fish and I coated that blue fishie with lots of glitter. I'll say that I've certainly never fished.... but doesn't she look cutie with her polka dotted shirt and yellow wellies?



I was excited to break out my new October Afternoon Campfire Paper - totally perfect for the them right? You'll see that I dug out Jen's SFYTT again, its really a great one! Remember you can play along all month long off the same sketch!

When you're doing lots of stitching on a project (I sewed each of my layers) try switching up the types of stitches you're using to keep your eye moving across the entire project. I've used a mix of straight and zig zag stitching and did a mix of both on the green polka dotted panel. ....I've been sewing A LOT lately on my cards.... need to restock on thread!

Just a quick post for you today, I'm pre-writing as we're about to head out the door for a day on the slopes. Wish me luck!

Be sure to check Kim's Blog for a full list of designers with samples for you today!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover