Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 18, 2011

VIP Shop HOP

The My Favorite Things VIP Kit is HERE! I am thrilled with this month's new VIP Kit My How You've Grown. I'm sure tonight you'll see lots of PINK on tonight's Blog Hop, but as a mother of two boys, I had to make up a boy-ish card. And I'm going to be an auntie SOON with a new nephew on the way... so the timing is practically perfect!

If by chance you've just stumbled across this blog hop, be sure to stop up at Kim's Blog so that you don't miss a single sample!


I pulled out my Cuttlebug Embossing Number Collage Folder for the kraft panel, and all my matting is with olive today. I'm *trying* to add colored cardstock back into my projects, I've been such a maniac with the kraft, I've practically forgotten how to do that. *giggle*


Do you spy the newest addition to the Die-namics family. Check out Simply Scallops. Somewhere between jumbo and small is "simply" and I think its simply perfect. A bit of text paper, a bit of stitching and just smidge of Divine Twine. Simply Scallops is about to become my new BFF. I've paired a sentiment from the exclusive VIP Kit sentiment Sweet Beginnings - remember this sentiment set will ONLY be available as part of this VIP kit and then never again. Yes, I said never again.

See..... lots of VIP Kit goodness in here. You'll want to be sure to grab your VIP Kit and your two new a la modes, something tells me they're going to be a big hit!

Our next stop on tonight's hop is Julie -I know she's put together something totally delightful to share with you this evening!!!

19 Comments    Post a Comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Super SWEET!

Lisa H. said...

hehehe! I've been doing the same thing, putting the kraft away for a bit. it's hard, I tell ya! this is lovely.

Megan said...

So cute. The numbers in the background are darling.

Barbara said...

Fabulous design, Joanne!

Eva said...

Joanne, this just soooo beautiful! Love all the layers!

Arlene said...

LOVE the dry embossing on the kraft... and that Olive cardstock kicks in so perfectly! ;-)

g said...

oh so fabulous! love the embossing and scallops and twine & stitching & all of it LOL!

Rebeccah Kuhne said...

Wow...I love all of the details on this card and that twine just gives it that something extra special! Great card!

Anonymous said...

I told Melody on her blog she gets this but I have to again with you....SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! Don't stop using the kraft, I love when and how you use it...I get some of my best idea's from you! :)

Erin Smetak said...

LOVE your card Joanne!!!! OMG, that embossed kraft?! GENIUS!!! Now I have to do that too when I get mine! LOL!

DG said...

Oh this is just fantastic, the embossing and love that you used kraft ...so cool.

Kelli Hull said...

Welcome to the world of COLOR! LOL Looks like you didn't forget a thing Joanne!!! A VERY Special Card for a Special Nephew in the making!!! YAY !!!! :)

Christina Fischer said...

LOVE. THIS. CARD.

The kraft, the embossing, the layout, the papers, the twine -- perfection!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Oh, Jo -- you have such a wonderful style, all your own. Loving this so much. :)

Julie said...

Such a Joanne card! That's a compliment by the way! lol Gorgeous card Joanne! I love the numbers behind the image, it's the perfect touch!

Melody said...

So cute. That embossing folder is perfect!! I always love the different way you use kraft.

Margaret said...

Fabulous card. I love the embossing and the colors and your layout! Perfect for a little mister.

Karen Motz said...

Love the paper piecing and the kraft /blue combo!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is completely cute!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover