Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 3, 2011

My little honey.....

I have this funny little boy, who simply LOVES honey. I swear, if I let him, he'd drink it straight out of the bottle. Loves it in a sandwich, on his cereal in the morning, sometimes with crackers instead of cheese or jam. I swear, he's part bear sometimes. And especially grumpy if he doesn't get a lick of that sweetness in his cereal in the morning!

So, of course, you see, I HAD to have this new Honey Bear stamp from The Cat's Pajamas for his valentine.

I gave PJ's little heart a generous coating of Glitzy Glitter and added the sentiment on a tiny tag using Divine Twine. You can find both of those goodies over HERE at TCP. Love that sweet sentiment, especially since he's a new reader and will certainly get the pun for himself.

Lots of snow here in New England, I tell you we are LITERALLY burried in snow and ice. The only good news? I don't have to feel guilty about a LOT of stamping!

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Beth M said...

This is just adorable. Have fun staying inside stamping!

Michele Boyer said...

SO cute, Joanne. I love that bear and the glitzy heart you gave him.

Cindy Haffner said...

Ekkk tooo CUTE!!

Lisa H. said...

sooo sweet! oooo, I made a funny and didn't even realize it :) it is a great card, Jo.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Joanne!!

Leigh OBrien said...

Just love him, Joanne!

Alma de la Rosa said...

Just the sweetest little bear. He's adorable!

Sarah Gough said...

Keep warm Joanne! This is adorable, I love the papers!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

PJ couldn't be any cuter! Great layout Joanne, and I'm loving the tag with the ribbon and twine! :D

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover