Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 4, 2011

Happy Bird-Day

I loved this week's Wednesday Stamp Club sketch so much that I used it to put together another project using "You're so Tweet." This patterned paper from Echo Park, called Little Girl is just SO me. Pink. Orange. Green - SOLD!


This time I've added a little Simply Scallops using white felt. I'm telling you, the Simply Scallops hasn't left my desktop in two weeks. I'm sorta obsessed.

I did a quick little finished inside by stamping of the little Pure Innocence girl once (so that the ink isn't full strength... just a softer inking.) and added the sentiment Happy Bird-Day. Ah, I'm a secret sucker for puns.....



Be sure to get YOUR entry in for the Wednesday Stamp Club before this coming Tuesday at noon. That's the deadline to be included in the weekly $15 drawing! And.... if you play along in all of the February Sketches, you're also in the running for a BONUS drawing at the end of the month. Sweet!

8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked SWEET!!~

Jodi Collins said...

WAY too cute Jo! This is my current fav paper as well!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I'm obsessed with mine, too. lol!! Love this!!

Laura Pryor said...

Wow, this is a really great design. I love the paper you used to piece her dress!! Supa cute!

Leigh OBrien said...

Adorable, J, inside and out!!

Sarah Gough said...

You're killing me Joanna, I have sooooo many scallop dies and punches, but you're making me think I need this one!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is adorable Joanne! I'm hoping that Lisa has these papers at RAH! I'm going there this weekend and you've convinced me that I NEED them! :D

Scrapper by Heart said...

I sooo love your style!
Congratulations on being part of PTI design team!
Expect increase traffic on your blog.

Thanks for sharing.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover