Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 5, 2011

Time to Celebrate

I'm sure you've seen by now, but Jen has changed her SFYTT to a monthly sketch, and I'm challenging myself to complete all twelve of them. Want to play along with me? Just look at this month's fabulous sketch, how can you resist?


This is a sweet little sketch, I'm sure I'll be making more than one card with this layout. But first, I reached for my brand new Little Girl from Echo Park. Pink, Aqua and Orange, that's SO me!

I'm using the adorable My Favorite Things a la Modes Time to Celebrate - the birthday cake is loaded with lots of Glaze pen for a nice, sugary icing. YUM!


You'll see the new Simply Scallops Die-namic here on my project (yes, again, I love it!) I love that it is wide enough for me to stitch right across the center for a little something extra. And the size of the scallops is totally perfect for cardfronts.


I'm doing a pretty good job of sticking to my plan to finish off the card insides... this Layered Labels die is just the perfect size to add a greeting to the inside. I used More Essential Sentiments to add Happy Birthday to the inside. I *love* the larger size of these sentiments.



Thanks for peeking at my card today. I'm really trying to convince myself that the spring will in fact arrive.... at some point!

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Joanne,
This is just darling. love the colors and I love the inside of your card. i'm inspired to put 1/2 as much into the inside as the outside. lately the inside has been totally ignored. Not anymore!

Sarah Gough said...

Ohhhh, look at those papers! So girly, so delicious! Love it!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty Joanne!!

Chris said...

great card, I heard the groundhog says it'll be an early spring.

Rose said...

Adorable card and the colors are awesome, love what you've done with this sketch.

Tracy S said...

Oh my the paper mix on this is divine!! Love this!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Beautifully done Joanne! I'm loving your paper choices here! The inside is just lovely too! :D

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover